Our new The Art of Children’s Conversation page, as seen on facebook.com/the.art.of.conversation.
The Art of Conversation® for Children is the perfect way for children to become great communicators, learn about other people, better understand themselves, all as they enjoy great times and strengthen bonds with family and friends. Everyone wins!
The Art of Conversation® for Children is one of the latest releases in a series of award winning games proudly brought to you by TAOC®; it is highly acclaimed by parents, educators, therapists and best of all… kids love it!
- TAOC® helps children:
- Speak well and with confidence.
- Listen with interest and understanding.
- Share ideas and feelings in a safe, non-judgemental setting that facilitates communication.
- Learn about living and gain insights from others.
- Put their complex and developing ideas into words.
- Get to know families and friends, old and new.
- Discuss effectively and respect the views of others.
- Develop compassion for and interest in others.
- Accept that differences need not create conflict.
"The Art Of Conversation is an extremely useful and valuable resource…"
– Good Teacher Magazine, NZ
Perfect for many occasions, the informative 16 page communication booklet provides guidelines and many variations on TAOC®, including a solo version.
The 104 cards provide 200 conversation topics, carefully created and tested to promote and stimulate communication, plus 4 blank cards for children to personalise.
TAOC® is fun for everyone and is also a highly effective therapeutic and educational resource for families, therapists, counselors, teachers, speech pathologists, language teachers, coaches, church leaders and more.
The Art of Conversation® for Children can be purchased online from the following retailers.
The complete list of retailers can be found at TAOC® Online Store.